Saturday, May 9, 2015
European Atelier is celebrating its second birthday in Largo Formentone in Brescia on Saturday, May 9, 2015. The initiative is part of the Europe Day programme organized by Atelier Europe in partnership with CSV and CTS.
Here are the planned events:
1. PROMOTION AND AWARENESS AMONG YOUNG PLEOPLE From 4th to 8th May 2015
2. CTS – EUROPEAN YOUNTH CARD Sat., May 9, 2015, from 15.00 to 18.00 – by metro stations of the city center of Brescia (Marconi, San Faustino, Victoria and Station)
3. EUROPE IN THE SQUARES, Sat., May 9, 2015, from 15.00 to 18.00, an itinerant promotional event will be hold in the streets and squares of the old town;
4. COMMITTEE “CORSO DELLE MERCANZIE” (CORSO MAMELI) CELEBRATES EUROPE
Businesses involved: LE TORTE DI GIADA (Corso Mameli ) – PIZZA CORNER (Corso Mameli) – BUONISSIMO GOURMET STORE (Corso Mameli) – EVAS COFFE (Corsetto Sant’Agata)
Activities on Europe themes in the vacant shops of Corso Mameli connected to project Art Regeneration: LABA (Free Academy of Fine Arts) – PALMA CHORALIS (Atelier of the Arts) – ECO POINT ON ENVIRONMENT – APPRODI DI-VERSI from 16.00 to 18.00
5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Aterlier EUROPEO! At 18.00, Largo Formentone in Brescia
6. PHOTO AWARDS CONTEST OF THE PROJECT “CITTA’ IN TASCA” (CITY IN POCKET)
At 19.00, on the 2nd floor of BUONISSIMO Gourmet Store, award ceremony of of the winners of the photo contest “CITTA’ IN TASCA” (#bscittaintasca (#bscittaintasca #youtheuropeansmartcity) and aperitif.